Monday, June 8, 2009

Meagan's Poem

After a particularly hard day, Dan sat down with Meagan on the computer because Meagan wanted to write a poem.  This is what she wrote/sang:

Mom, I love you and you love me too.
Whenever I have any trouble I always call you and then you will help me.
Mom you help me cause you sleep every night,
You let me sleep in your bed and you sleep in mine,
So I won’t be scared in the dark in the night.
She loves me and I love her.
We will always go on a flower hunt each day and play in the park together,
She is mom and we will always go on any bug hunt finding insects everywhere,
We will go everywhere and we’ll be so happy.
And you’re my mooooom!
We will always make chocolate chip cookies together each day.
She is my love mom.
 

It was exactly what I needed.  Being a mom is the best thing in the world.  Having Teague home and the whole family together is wonderful.  Yes, there are hard days but it is all worth it!  I'm realizing that our little ones won't be little for long!

If you want to see pictures of Teague and family, go here to Dan's blog.  http://according2dan.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ann, Teague is so adorable! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Over the weekend Grandpa told me how you just had him and I was exciting to see pictures of your little man. I can definitely see a lot of resemblance with Teague and his dad. Congratulations again, you have such a cute family.
Oh and that is the cutest poem, you are such a good little mommy!

Unknown said...

Hey sorry, I never answered the question you asked me forever ago. We just moved to Magna (I know don't drink the water, everyone tells us that when we say were moving there). We like it so far but we are through South Jordan a lot we will have to get together, I want to meet your newest little addition!

Heidi Louise said...

Meagan is so cute! The best thing is that this is straight from the heart. You and Dan have raised some amazing and amazingly cute kids, thats for sure!