Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He's almost here!!

I'm not sure anyone even reads this blog since I am SOOOOO bad at posting.  But if you are interested, tomorrow we will be going to the hospital to have our baby!  I had an appointment today and my doctor said I am far enough along he wants to go ahead and deliver tomorrow.  He will be out of town and wants to be here for the delivery.  So, hopefully I will get to post pictures soon of our new little boy!  I can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like!  

3 comments:

Abs and Me said...

I'm a reader!!! and that is so awesome!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant until I looked at your facebook status yesterday! So exciting!!! Can't wait to see him! Best of luck to all of you! Where are you delivering?

Laura said...

Oh my goodness!!! It took me a few days to get to it, so I'm excited to think that you have a NEW BABY now!!! Please post pictures ... and his name. :) I love newborn pictures (especially when I'm not the one waking up in the middle of the night). haha. Love you and Congratulations!!!!!

WRYUN said...

Yes, we are readers too!! He is such a cutie!! As are the rest of your kids. Such a beautiful fam!!