Friday, January 9, 2009

Am I lazy or is just it me?

I totally need to take down my Christmas decorations, but there is so much to do now that I can post pictures!!!  I have a ton from our trip to AZ, but I want to learn how to post a slide show first since there are so many pictures.  So today my goal is to clean up the house and pack away all the Christmas stuff and post a few slideshows.  I would be surprised if I get it all done!  :)  Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Here's Fiona's cheesy smile and Meagan's posing.  
This is Rhys frosting cookies and his hair.  He loves this picture!  I'll post more later!



2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi, Ann!!! I didn't even know you have a blog!! WOW! Your kids look so old! I can't believe Rhys is so big already - and you're expecting another little boy! CONGRATULATIONS!!! It was probably in the Family newsletter, but I forgot. Blogs are easier for me to remember info from. Maybe it's the pictures. :)

Yes, I would talk to your Dr. about the snoring and the toe walking. He'll send you to an ENT for the snoring; if he doesn't, then ask him for a referral. The procedure is tons easier while they're younger. The toe walking: she might need braces (AFOs or Ankle Foot Orthotics) for a little while, physical therapy or the surgery. Don't worry, though, toe walking is pretty common. I would try to fix it without the surgery, if possible. The surgery was a short-term fix for Cami. The doctor to see is a Physiatrist (or Physical Medicine). Good luck, Ann!! Call me if you have questions 719-264-1427. Love you!!!!

Heidi Louise said...

I love the picture of Rhys! He has so much personality ans it shows through in this picture.